This beautiful recipe from @therealkaylacappiello is a gluten free, vegetarian TUSCAN PESTO PASTA that is so good, you'll wonder how it can be so healthy! The secret is in the lentils, which is a nutrient rich legume that's high in fiber and protein.
In less than 30 minutes, you'll be serving up a savory dish that's as tasty as it is good for you!
- 2 cups lentil pasta
- 1/2 cup pesto
- Fresh basil
- 1 tbsp dairy free Parmesan
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes diced
- 3 slices mozzarella
- 1 1/2 cup roasted brussel sprouts
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- In boiling water, cook gluten free pasta for approx 10 minutes.
- After pasta is done, add to the frying pan on low heat with sundried tomatoes, pesto and roasted brussel sprouts. Slightly warm until sauce, pasta and veggies are warmed together.
- Plate and top with Parmesan, basil and red pepper flakes.