We love simple and nutritious, and this recipe checks both those boxes! This low carb, high protein meal is as satisfying as it is savory. We hope you enjoy!
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter or ghee, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the shrimps and zucchini noodles onto a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with garlic butter mixture and toss to combine.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimps are cooked through.
- Divide the zucchini noodles evenly between serving plates and top with shrimps.
- Serve immediately.