You're just two ingredients away from a delicious sweet breakfast with this easy protein-rich recipe! Here's how you do it:
- ½ cup of Egg Whites
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Protein Powder
- Place a non stick skillet over medium high heat. In a bowl combine egg whites and protein powder and whisk until protein powder is dissolved.
- Scoop about 1/2 of the mixture (if using an 8 inch pan) or 1/3 of the mix if using a smaller pan, into the pan and rotate pan around so the batter spreads thin.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned and flip it over to cook through.
- Serve with fruit filling of your choice!