This quick, satisfying bowl is not only delicious, but it's full of fiber! A fiber-rich diet is an essential part of living your best, healthiest life. We're all about finding easy ways to incorporate more fiber into our diet, and this bowl does not disappoint! Enjoy!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups corn (if using a 15.25 ounce can, rinse and drain, add the entire can)
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped (red, yellow, orange or green)
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1/2 cup jicama, diced
- 1 4-ounce can green chiles
- 1/3 cup parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2–3 tablespoons vinegar, apple cider, red wine, white or rice
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, smoked or regular
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar and lime juice.
- 2 or 3 tablespoons vinegar depending on how much lime juice you have
- Salad: Mix it up! Mix quinoa, black beans, corn, peppers, mango, jicama, green chiles, and parsley or cilantro.
- Dressing: Combine oil, vinegar, lime juice and zest, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Pour dressing over quinoa mixture. Stir to distribute dressing over salad. If you have time, refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes before serving for flavors to develop.