Greet the day with a beautiful bowl of overnight oats that will keep you full so you can go strong all day long. Anything you can make the night before to be ready for the morning is a WIN in our books!
- 1–2 scoops BCRX Vanilla Protein Powder (40-60 grams)
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 8 ounces non dairy yogurt OR substitute with regular vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces almond milk
- 2–3 ounces fresh orange juice (adjust to taste)
- 2 tbsp raw honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh mint or thyme to garnish (optional)
- Orange slices
- Place oats in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together yogurt, orange juice, honey, spices, collagen, and extracts.
- Pour over oats and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 3 hours. The oats will absorb the liquid during this time.
- Once the oats have thickened, remove bowl from fridge and portion out the protein overnight oats into 2 or 3 small bowls. Garnish with orange slices and mint, if desired. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or extra maple syrup, if desired.
- Serves 3 to 4.