Nothing says FALL like pumpkin spice! Turn your breakfast into a seasonal treat with these tasty, filling, easy pancakes!
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup BCRX Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Optional Toppings: maple syrup, pecans, nut butter, jam
- Pulse oats in a blender to form a flour like consistency. Add in protein powder, baking powder, and spices. Pulse to combine.
- Add in pumpkin puree, milk, and maple syrup. Blend until combined.
- Heat a greased griddle or pan to medium/high heat. Pour pancake batter in ¼ cup increments into the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, flip + cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, pecans, or nut butter of choice!
Substitution Options for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes –
- Milk - you can use any type of milk you like, dairy or other non-dairy milks will work.
- Sweeteners- You can use honey or agave nectar instead of maple syrup.
- Save 6SP per serving by using sugar free maple syrup.