Banana Split Protein Smoothie
A combo of fruits, cocoa and a dose of your favorite protein powder for a delicious way to get in a healthy serving of natural fruits and protein!
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 4 – 5 organic strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ⅓ cup pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 heaping teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medjool date or 1 tablespoon maple syrup, optional sweetener
- 1 scoop NOURISH Chocolate Protrain
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water (or half milk & half water)
- cherries, to garnish
- Place ingredients in a blender, except for the cherries, and blend until smooth (if using all fresh fruits, you may want to add ½ cup or so of ice cubes along with the water or milk, or use it in place of some of your liquids). Pour into serving glass and enjoy.
- Makes just over 2 cups. Serves one generously.
- Enjoy your protein in a glass!
- If using chocolate protein powder, you will most likely want to omit the cocoa powder and optional sweetener. If using vanilla protein powder, you may want to skip the vanilla and optional sweetener. You get where I’m going with this. Use your best judgment subtracting anything that your protein powder already has unless you want the extra flavor.