I love it when I stumble upon a fitness influencer who can teach me something “new” about a movement I’ve been doing for years. It’s the perfect ah-ha moment, where suddenly the movement I thought I’d been executing correctly gets a lot more intense, and I’m seeing better results. via GIPHY What I’ve picked up on over the years is that all of those “ah-ha moments” usually have to deal with some element of muscle control that I hadn’t picked up on before. A lot of people think if they want to get shredded, or lean and...
“Stop weighing yourself, that is like numero uno, you must do, but I understand that it takes people a long time to get to that point, where you don’t need the scale anymore,” says Dr. Stefani Reinold. When you focus on weight as your end goal you will always regain the weight.
Reinold, shares with us the research that says when you have consciously tried to lose x amount of weight or reach x pant size, more than likely you gained the weight back in 3-5 years. She says that the research supports this is the case for 95% of us. The other 5% have potentially developed an eating disorder.
There’s this woman staring back at you in the mirror: she’s nutrition conscious, invigorated with energy, she feels great. Most importantly she looks great. This woman is you. You’ve worked hard both physically and mentally all winter, staying true to your BODYCOMPLETERX game plan. Now you’re a couple months away from achieving your summer body goals. Don’t let your momentum falter just because you've been afflicted with a new stay-at-home lifestyle.
The success of a hard workout, is as much about the workout itself, as it’s about the moments leading up to it.
We all have those items that sit in the back of our pantry for weeks. Jars of oats, corn bread mix, pancake mix, stale bread, onions, dozens of cans of beans, and peanut butter. They aren’t the most exciting of foods— but the never-ending-blurring-days-of-quarantine, are about to get a lot more interesting because of them.
The question proposed is this: Which vitamin is better for your skin, Vitamin C or Vitamin D?We’re all familiar with Vitamin C and all it’s immune boosting, free radical fighting properties. So, you might be tempted to say it’s vitamin C for the shoe-in, of course, right? Errrrrrrrr.