Vegan Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
This healthy pumpkin smoothie is simple and delicious! You're gonna love this vegan pumpkin pie smoothie!
- ½ cup (58 g) pumpkin purée - (130g)
- ¼ cup (20 g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1-2 tablespoon (20 g) maple syrup - or coconut sugar, or molasses
- 1 banana - frozen (126g)
- ½ Cup (118 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk - (240ml), plus more if needed
- 1/4 cup BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- ½ teaspoon (2 ml) pure vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon (2 g) pumpkin pie spice
- Combine ingredients in blender cup and blend until smooth.
- If necessary, add additional almond milk or sweetener to taste
- This vegan pumpkin pie smoothie recipe makes approximately two 12-fluid-ounce smoothies -- you can serve both, or freeze one for later!