If you love much cake, must try this keto-friendly and low carb cinnamon mug cake. It is dairy-free and gluten-free, perfect for breakfast or snack that ready in just 90 seconds.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil melted or melted butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon Erythritol Monk fruit or erythritol
- 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon adjust up to 1 teaspoon if you like!
- ½ tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter or tahini
- ½ teaspoon Coconut Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon adjust to taste, up to 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Erythritol
- Grease a 3.5-inch microwave-proof ramekin or mug with coconut oil. Make sure it's tall enough to prevent the batter from overflowing when baking. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg, oil or butter, and sugar-free crystal sweetener. Make sure your oil or butter is not too hot, or it will 'cook' the egg and create lumps. Wait for a few minutes after melting the oil before adding with egg.
- Stir the almond flour in baking soda and cinnamon. I recommend 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon for a light cinnamon flavor. Add up to 1 teaspoon if you are a cinnamon lover!
- Transfer the batter into two ramekins and microwave for 80-90 seconds individually. Time varies slightly depending on microwave power. The longer, the dryer. The best is to start with 80 seconds, check and return for extra 10 seconds if you like.
- Cool it down for 1 minute before adding fresh dairy-free coconut yogurt. Coconut yogurt is made of 2 ingredients: coconut cream and probiotics. Don't use flavored coconut yogurt that will contain added sugar. Otherwise, use plain Greek yogurt if you eat dairy.
- In a small mixing bowl, add peanut butter with coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds to° melt the coconut oil and easily combine both ingredients.
- Stir in ground cinnamon, sweetener and use this mixture to drizzle on top of the yogurt.
- Eat immediately.