Vegan Chocolate Protein Pudding
Vegan chocolate protein pudding will be your new favorite breakfast, snack or dessert. Perfectly sweet, chocolatey and decadent made with 100% plant-based protein. Takes only 5 minutes to make!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk you can use any non-dairy milk you like
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder or sub 1/2 cup cacao
- 1.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup add more if you like it sweeter
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on high for 30 seconds until completely smooth.
- Pour pudding into a container and let chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Overnight is best.