A super easy, tasty dinner option that’s quick to make and perfect for busy weeknights! This healthy meal is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes and has amazing reviews!
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 oz. each)
- lemon wedges (optional: for serving) cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the Parmesan, paprika, parsley and salt. Drizzle the cod with olive oil (rubbing it into the front and back of the fillet), then dredge in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers. Transfer to the baking sheet. Top cod with any leftover cheese mixture.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-15 minutes. Serve with the lemon slices.
- If you bake the cod with broccoli florets on the same large baking sheet timing should be spot on. We suggest spraying the broccoli with coconut oil cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and seasoning salt.
- For an extra crisp to the fish, try adding about 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs to the parmesan cheese mixture.