This pineapple smoothie recipe is so refreshing it tastes like vacation. It’s made with frozen pineapple, banana, Greek yogurt, and pineapple juice!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (we used the juice from 100% canned pineapple)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (+ more as needed)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Option to add more almond milk as needed to thin out your smoothie.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass or eat with your favorite toppings as a smoothie bowl.