These energy boosting strawberry protein bites are a dream come true. They are free from any refined sugars or gluten while being vegan, and burst with delicious strawberry flavor. They’re perfect for a healthy post workout snack or just as a treat for the whole family to enjoy.
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 6 pitted medjool dates (softened*)
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Strawberry BCRX Protein
- 1 1/2 cups freeze dried strawberries
- in a food processor add hazelnuts and cashews. Process until finely ground.
- Add rest of the ingredients and process until combined into a sticky dough.
- Form into 15 1 tbsp sized balls.
- Optional: Process freeze dried strawberries into a powder and coat energy bites in it.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Notes: Soften pitted medjool dates in hot water for about 10 minutes. Squeeze out any excess liquid.