These healthy strawberry & oatmeal protein bars are made with only 5 ingredients. Convenient and quick, this delicious snack packs a lot of nutrients and is guaranteed to fill you up until lunch on a busy day. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-free and flourless these bars are friendly to most popular diet trends.Ingredients
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 1/2 cups strawberries mashed
- 1 cup Strawberry BCRX Protein
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Optional: 2 Ounces dark chocolate 70% or more
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking pan** with parchment paper.
- Process half of the rolled oats in a mixer or food processor for 1/2 seconds. Don't turn it into a fine flour, it has to keep some texture.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out moist with small crumbles.
- Optional: Melt dark chocolate and drizzle it over the bars.
* For the vegan version, use plant-based protein powder. Only use 1 cup rolled oats if doing so.
** I used a 10-inch square baking pan.
Nutrition information is calculated for the bars only, without additional toppings.