These Very Strawberry Protein Cookies are super-easy to make, with only 4 ingredients! In 15 minutes, you can be eating protein cookies! Give these Very Strawberry Protein Cookies a try!
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup Strawberry BCRX Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Mash strawberries or pulse in food processor a few times.
- Add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon onto parchment-lined cookie sheet as 6 cookies.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or just until firm. Don't overbake!
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.
A note about substitutions: because each type of protein powder bakes up very differently, I would not recommend anything other than whey protein powder in this recipe. And keep in mind that whey concentrates generally bake better than whey isolates.