A quick and flavor packed smoothie reminiscent of your favorite childhood sandwich. This is the perfect recipe for breakfast on the go or a healthy, late afternoon snack. Easy to make and travels well!
- 1 cup frozen berries I used strawberries and raspberries
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- Combine your frozen berries, banana, peanut butter, coconut milk and protein powder in your blender.
- Mix on low to combine and then change speed to high until your smoothie is well blended.
- Pour into glasses and top with additional berries and a drizzle of peanut butter.
- If your smoothie is too thick to pour, you can add a little bit of water and blend again. Keep adding until you are happy with the consistency of your smoothie.
- Store any leftover smoothie in the pitcher in the refrigerator. You can also transfer smoothies to individual jars which makes it easy to take smoothies to go. Store smoothies in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.