Enjoy your favorite summer treats for breakfast in smoothie form! This recipe is delicious, healthy, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, plus 2 fresh strawberries, sliced for garnish
- Small handful of fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 soft medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 2 scoops BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1¼ cups almond milk, more as needed to blend
- optional garnishes: sliced strawberry, drizzle of peanut butter, chia seeds
- Blend ingredients in a blender. Use the blender's baton (if you have one) to help.
- Add more almond milk as needed.
- The key to a thick smoothie is to add enough liquid to move your blender blade, but not too much to make the smoothie thin and watery.