We are suckers for single-pan meals, and this one does not disappoint! Savory, fresh, and filling – it's as delicious as it is easy to make.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 ¼ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless salmon fillets, preferably wild
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- ½ teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together oil, rosemary and garlic in a small bowl. Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange the potatoes in an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until lightly browned and tender, about 20 minutes. Push the potatoes to one end of the pan.
- Place asparagus in the large bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil mixture, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Arrange the asparagus on the other end of the baking sheet. Roast until the asparagus is bright green, about 3 minutes. Push the vegetables to either end of the pan, leaving space in the center.
- Brush salmon with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil mixture and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place the salmon in the center of the pan. Thinly slice half the lemon and tuck the slices around the salmon and vegetables. Roast for 5 minutes more. Cut the remaining lemon half into wedges.
- Whisk balsamic glaze and mustard in a small bowl. Brush 1 tablespoon of the mixture on the salmon. Continue roasting until the salmon is just cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Drizzle the vegetables with the remaining sauce. Serve with the lemon wedges.