Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Protein
These muffins will hit every flavor point you could ask for, especially in the Fall! Enjoy them with your BCRX Protein powder, and you've got a tasty breakfast treat that will last you well into your day!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (244 grams)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (227 grams - I used Siggi's 0%)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed BCRX Vanilla Protein
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the oats to a Vitamix, blender, or food processor and process until a flour forms (about 20 seconds).
- Add the pumpkin, Greek yogurt, eggs, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda and blend again until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Distribute into 12 silicone muffin liners (or regular muffin liners that are greased).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. 25 minutes will be a little more moist while 30 minutes won't be as moist.