This easy protein-packed pasta salad is loaded with summer’s freshest veggies — zucchini, tomatoes, broccoli and even purple cabbage for vibrant color.
- 1 box lentil or chickpea pasta
- 1½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1½ cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1½ cups zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ⅓ cup olives
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make the pasta according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- To make the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.Set aside.
- Add the pasta, veggies, hemp seeds and olives to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the balsamic dressing and toss to coat. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Written by: Oh So Delicioso