Chocolatey, high protein, low sugar perfect on the go breakfast, snack, or dessert. A delicious treat that will fill you up and you won't feel guilty about!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk (almond milk or soy is great too)
- 2 scoops BCRX Nourish chocolate protein powder
- diced strawberries
- shredded coconut
- dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- pour into molds and let freeze for 30-40 minutes. Remove from the freezer add desired toppings and popsicle sticks.
- Return to the freezer and allow to freeze until completely solid. Run popsicles bottom under hot water for a few seconds to remove popsicles from mold with ease.
Recipe from Carly Paige.