Has anyone else been drooling over smoothie bowls for the past few months—they’re the trendiest eye candy right now on Instagram—and Liz from Liz's Healthy Table finally got around to whipping up a new recipes for her family. "I love this PB smoothie bowl for it’s simplicity, and the topping that makes me smile the most is the O-shaped cereal. Your kids will love the playfulness of this smoothie bowl."
- 1 Scoop of BCRX Banana Protein Powder
- 1 cup plain or vanilla soymilk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional Toppers: O-shaped whole grain cereal, crushed Graham crackers, chopped peanuts, chia seeds, coconut chips, sliced banana
- Place the soymilk, bananas, peanut butter, cocoa, chia seeds, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppers.