Paleo Banana Protein Muffins
These banana protein muffins are EASY to make and the perfect protein packed breakfast or snack for busy mornings!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease muffin tin with oil or insert muffin liners into a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas until there are no large chunks left. Then add eggs, honey, and vanilla, and whisk until well combined
- Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder using a baking spatula. Be careful not to over mix the batter.
- Add the almond butter and lightly fold it into the batter with a baking spatula.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups filling 3/4 of the way. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.