These easy, simple, no-bake protein bars are the perfect on-the-go snack or post-workout fuel up. Packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats.
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 scoop NOURISH Chocolate-Flavored Protein
- 5 pitted, medjool dates
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a food processor, blitz the oats and cashews until it resembles a coarse flour. Add in the coconut, sesame seeds, protein powder, dates, maple syrup, water, and salt. Process until the dough starts to come together. Add another tbsp of water if it's still dry. You should be able to press the dough together with your hands. Add in the pumpkin seeds and process until they are incorporated.
- Press dough into the baking pan. It wont fill the whole pan up, so just shape into a rectangle that takes up about half of the pan. You can try to fill up the whole pan, but they will be thinner bars. Transfer to the freezer for 10 min.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 sec. at a time. Take the bars out of the baking pan (with the parchment paper). Cut into 6 even rectangles. Drizzle with dark chocolate. Transfer to the baking pan again and freeze for 5 min. until chocolate is set. Store bars in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a week.