A delicious icy blend of coffee, cacao powder and vanilla protein powder, blitzed together with ice, to make a creamy low carb and low sugar frappe that is absolutely perfect for when you need a cold coffee hit.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 1/2 cup boiling water or 1-2 espresso shots topped up to equal 1/2 cup.
- 1/2 cup water if using protein powder or else use cream/coconut cream or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder low carb
- 1/2 cup ice
- stevia blend optional
- Dissolve coffee in boiling water or make espressos and cool in the fridge (you can use up old coffee from a coffee machine.)
- Blitz all ingredients together in a blender till smooth and serve.
- Adjust the amount of coffee you add to your taste. Drink it as it is or for a treat, top it with fresh whipped cream and some coffee beans to serve.