This loaded cauliflower broccoli casserole with bacon is an easy keto/low-carb recipe that's ready in 30mn and tastes incredible.
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE LOADED CAULIFLOWER BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- ½ large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ large head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar and Monterrey jack mix
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. To make the loaded cauliflower broccoli casserole: Preheat your oven to 370ºF (190ºC).
2. Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Drain from fat and set aside.
3. Steam cauliflower and broccoli until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Or nuke in the microwave with 1 cup of water for 7 or 8 minutes.
4. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add the steamed cauliflower and broccoli florets, half of the bacon, 1 cup of the cheese mix, and half the parsley and mix well to combine.
5. Transfer to a baking dish lightly oiled and top with the remaining cheese, and the other half of the bacon.
6. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or just until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Serve the loaded cauliflower broccoli casserole immediately. Enjoy!