This Easy Baked Teriyaki Salmon Recipe is the ULTIMATE quick and healthy weeknight dinner. Loaded with flavor, this recipe can be made in 30 minutes or less!
- 2 salmon filets (medium)
- 1/4 cup jasmine rice, dry
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 cups broccoli (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the rice according to directions.
- While the rice is cooking, mix the sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Place the salmon filets and broccoli over foil paper on a baking pan.
- Pour the sauce mixture evenly over the filets and broccoli, saving a little bit to drizzle over the rice at the end (optional).
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (or until the salmon filets are flaky).
- Serve over the rice, drizzle with extra sauce, and enjoy!