Rich and creamy homemade chocolate protein ice cream that’s secretly GOOD for you at the same time!
- 4 frozen overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond butter, or allergy friendly sub
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp NOURISH Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optional 1/4 tsp instant coffee
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately as soft serve
- Freeze up to an hour and then scoop out with an ice cream scoop for the classic ice-cream shape.
- If you’re not using a Vitamix or food processor, thaw the bananas a little before blending so your machine will be able to handle them.
Original Recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie.