This coffee protein smoothie uses cold brew blended with a few other ingredients to make a delicious and healthy coffee protein shake.
- 3/4 cup cold brew or chilled brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 T chia seeds
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1 scoop BCRX vanilla Nourish protein powder
- Put all your ingredients except the protein powder in your blender. Blend until smooth. If your smoothie is a little thin, add 4-5 ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
- Add your scoop of protein powder and pulse 4 or 5 times until mixed well.