Cookies and Cream Protein Shake
Treat yourself to a thick and creamy Cookies and Cream Protein Shake! It tastes like a Cookies and Cream Milkshake from the local ice cream parlor -- but this version is low calorie, low sugar, and high in protein.
- 1 scoop BCRX vanilla Nourish protein powder
- 1 ½ cups crushed ice or more as needed, to thicken
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk, almond milk, or regular milk of choice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 chocolate graham cracker crushed
- Optional garnish: whipped topping, additional graham cracker, or chocolate syrup
- Combine protein powder, ice, milk and salt in a high speed blender.
- Puree until thick and smooth.
- Add crushed graham cracker, pulse a few times just to combine, and serve immediately.
- Garnish with optional toppings!