These delicious chocolate Protein Cookies are under 200 calories and pack in 10g protein per cookie. They’re gluten-free, grain-free, and made with your favorite protein powder!
- 1 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter, drippy*
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- optional: 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix to combine. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough. It should NOT be crumbly and if it is, this is a sign your peanut butter is not drippy enough and we recommend adding 1-2 teaspoons of melted coconut oil.
- Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten cookie dough between your palms creating a cookie shape and place it on a baking sheet. Note that your cookies won’t expand a lot, so flattening is important.
- If desired, place mini chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake chocolate peanut butter protein cookies at 350ºF for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan so that the protein cookies can set. If you remove them too soon, they may break in half.