Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Shake
With all of the rich and buttery taste of your favorite dessert, this low calorie protein shake is a nutritious breakfast or snack recipe that will satisfy your cravings and keep your tastebuds happy!
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almondmilk
- ¼ cup uncooked raw oats
- ¼ teaspoon imitation butter flavor found next to the vanilla extract on the baking aisle
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips
- Optional: whipped topping for garnish
- Place first 7 ingredients (almondmilk through salt) in blender and puree until smooth. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with additional 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips and optional whipped topping!