An easy 15-minute pasta salad recipe loaded with corn, fresh tomato, avocado, and red onion in a delicious olive oil-lime dressing
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 2 cups (300g) fresh corn kernels
- 2 large ripe avocados, diced
- 9 ounces (250 g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and cracked pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- To make the corn avocado pasta salad: Cook farfalle pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients together: pasta, corn, tomato, onion, avocado.
- In a small jar, mix together olive oil, lime juice, chopped cilantro (or basil), salt, pepper, chili flakes, and pour over the avocado corn pasta salad. Season the corn avocado pasta salad with extra salt and pepper, if desired. Enjoy!