This Healthy Banana Protein Shake is packed with a short list of real ingredients and blended together to perfection!
- ¾ cup nonfat Greek yogurt, frozen into cubes
- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 2 cups milk, any kind (we used Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
- First, freeze ¾ cup nonfat Greek Yogurt in an ice cube tray.
- Once the Greek yogurt has fully frozen, place all ingredients for healthy banana shake into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve with your favorite toppings.
- Depending on how thick you like your shakes, option to add more milk by the tablespoon until desired thickness is reached.