Anyone else been in a chicken and veggies rut and needing something new? This easy, healthy meal for dinner is the perfect recipe to mix things up!
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 4 small apricots
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts.
- Cut the mozzarella and apricots into thin, round slices.
- Layer the spinach, mozzarella, and apricot slices in each chicken breast.
- Close each chicken breast and tie (optional).
- Pour the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place each chicken breast on the skillet and allow to cook for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (or until the chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear).
- Serve and enjoy!
Original Recipe from Jar of Lemons