Low calorie, low sugar, and high protein, my Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Shake is the perfect on-the-go healthy breakfast to get you moving in the morning, and it's an ideal snack when you're looking for a nutritious afternoon pick-me-up!
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk of your choice
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon caramel extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ - 2 cups ice
- Optional: whipped topping and/or salted caramel syrup for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender and combine!
- Garnish with whipped topping and salted caramel syrup, if desired.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Original Recipe by The Seasoned Mom