This healthy spinach salad recipe is crunchy, sweet, and full of fresh flavors. A perfect vegetarian spinach salad for lunch or a light dinner!
- 3 – 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed
- 1 Gala apple, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard (Dijon or whole-grain)
- To make the spinach salad: Prepare the honey-apple cider dressing by whisking olive oil, honey, apple cider vinegar, and mustard together in a small jar until combined. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Toss all the spinach salad ingredients together in a large bowl or directly in serving plates. Drizzle with the dressing and serve the apple feta spinach salad immediately. Enjoy! ❤️