Air Fryer Chicken and Vegetables
This air fryer chicken and veggies recipe is super easy to make and full of flavor. Air fryer chicken and vegetables make a complete and healthy low-carb or keto meal in under 20 minutes!
- 1 pound (450g) chicken breast, chopped into bite-size pieces (2-3 medium chicken breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or crumbled bouillon cube
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (or any other spice blend of choice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, optional
- To make the air fryer chicken: Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In the meantime, chop the vegetables and chicken into small pieces and transfer them to a large salad bowl.
- Add the oil and all seasoning ingredients to the bowl and toss the chicken and veggies to combine.
- Add the chicken and veggies to the preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes, shaking halfway, or until the chicken and veggies are charred and the chicken bites are cooked through. Serve the air fryer chicken and veggies immediately, sprinkled with parsley and red chili pepper flakes if you like. Enjoy! ❤️