If you’re on the search for a refreshing and light drink to help you stay healthy and hydrated, look no further. This watermelon passion fruit smoothie recipe is sweet, tangy, tasty, and good-for-you.
- 2 cups freshly cut watermelon
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1 passion fruit
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Mint sprigs
- Place the ingredients in a high-speed blender in the order listed, making sure the watermelon is at the bottom closest to the blades. When adding the passion fruit, cut it in half and scrape out the inside, including the seeds, into the blender and discard the shell.
- Blend all the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with mint sprig and slices of watermelon (optional), and serve!