A delicious way to add protein to your day! My blueberry protein shake has almond milk, Greek yogurt, and vanilla protein powder. This post will show you how to make it in just 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup full fat greek yogurt
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3-4 ice cubes as needed for thicker texture
- 1 tsp raw honey optional for added sweetness
- Starting with the almond milk, place all the ingredients into a blender. Depending on your blender’s settings, first start on the chop mode to chop up the ice and frozen blueberries, followed by pureeing the mixture to create a smooth, even consistency.
- In order to get your preferred consistency, you can also start by not adding any ice, following the other steps above. Once all other ingredients are mixed together, slowly add the ice, mix and then test. Continue to add more ice cubes until the desired consistency is met.
- If too thick, you can add some more almond milk, little by little. If not sweet enough, add a little more honey.