A healthy strawberry protein shake with chia seeds. Tastes just like a strawberry milkshake!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Strawberry BCRX Protein
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds, for sprinkling or stirring in
- Add all ingredients except for chia seeds to blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to add a few teaspoons more of milk if the shake is too thick and won't blend.
- Once blended and smooth, pour into a chilled glass or bowl and sprinkle with chia seeds.
Original Recipe by Fit Foodie Finds