Crunchy, savory, and the right amount of kick! These Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken Wraps are perfect for a busy weekday lunch or dinner recipe.
Slow Cooker Fiesta Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt (or light sour cream)
- 1/2 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives (or dried onions)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 medium chicken breasts (about 1 – 1 1/2 pounds)
Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas (or lavash flatbread)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6-8 medium grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn, cooked
- 1/2 cup beans, cooked
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- Mix together the yogurt, oil, and warm water in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the parsley, onion powder, chives, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper (optional).
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Spread 2-3 Tablespoons of the homemade ranch sauce over the chicken (making sure not to dip the spoon back into the bowl of ranch to prevent contamination).
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
- When the chicken is almost done cooking, lay out each tortilla or wrap.
- Layer the tortillas with the leftover ranch dressing, chopped spinach, sliced bell peppers, sliced tomatoes, corn, beans, and avocado slices.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, use two forks to shred it into small pieces.
- Add chicken to each wrap.
- Roll each tortilla into a wrap and cut into halves.
- Serve and enjoy!