Baked salmon sheet pan dinner with lemon, garlic, and herb flavors, and a charred, crispy roasted duo of zucchini and potatoes for an easy and healthy weeknight meal!
- 1 1/2 lb (600g) salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 1 lb baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb zucchini, sliced with a mandoline
- 1 teaspoon salt and cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- To bake the sheet-pan salmon recipe: Preheat your oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Season salmon with salt and pepper and arrange in the middle of the sheet pan.
- Boil the quartered potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes. This will ensure potatoes are roasted evenly.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley, dill, and red chili pepper flakes.
- Drain potatoes and arrange around the salmon on the sheet pan. Add the zucchini slices on the side and sprinkle the veggies with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle generously the salmon fillets with the mixture and transfer the sheet pan to your oven and bake the salmon for 15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Remove the baked salmon sheet pan from the oven and serve the baked salmon sheet pan immediately from the sheet pan, with more sauce on the side. Enjoy!