We love finding new ways to serve up our BCRX Protein, and these brownie bites are the perfect way to get a little nutrition on the go in a few sweet bites!
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree can sub for sweet potato or banana
- 1/2 cup almond butter can sub for peanut butter, cashew butter or a nut butter alternative
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops BCRX Chocolate Protein
- 1 serving liquid stevia
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smaller brownie bites, you'll need at least 15. Ensure each muffin tin is greased generously.
- In a high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into each muffin tin, filling until just full. As there is no baking powder needed, they generally won't rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the muffin tin completely. For best results, refrigerate once cooled for several hours.
* Brownie bites need to be kept refrigerated but taste amazing from the freezer too.
* If you mix by hand, you may have some banana chunks throughout.
* Protein Brownie Bites (Keto, Vegan, Paleo) have no eggs, so for ultra fudgy brownies, remove from the oven earlier.