Whip up a thick, creamy and nutritious Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie in just minutes! With only about 200 calories in each giant serving, it's a healthy, clean, and satisfying breakfast or snack for summer's hottest days!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other preferred milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder*
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 cups ice depending on how thick you like your smoothie
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend & Enjoy!
- If you are making this recipe for children and you would rather not use protein powder, you can substitute with about ¾ cup yogurt (peach yogurt would be good, or use vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for additional protein.
- If your yogurt is not sweet, you will probably want to add some honey or other sweetener to the mix because the protein powder adds sweetness otherwise).