This keto chocolate almond protein shake makes a refreshing breakfast or dessert that is nutritious and filling, and keeps hunger at bay!
- 1 scoop NOURISH protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- pinch of salt
- Add the almond milk first, then add the other ingredients.
- Add some ice, then blend on high in a blender or nutribullet.
- Top up with zero-carb whipped cream, cinnamon, or shaved chocolate.
- To make this dairy-free or vegan, omit the heavy whipping cream, and increase the almond butter.
- If your protein shake is bitter, make sure it is still fresh and not expired.
- Also, a pinch of salt helps to neutralize the bitter taste.