Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
This savory-sweet salmon never disappoints. Searing fish might seem intimidating but, with this recipe, it'll be second nature.
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper. Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced by about 1/3. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.