Garlic Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
These roasted sweet potatoes recipe makes for a quick easy side for any occasion. You'll never want to make roasted sweet potatoes differently!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED SWEET POTATOES RECIPE
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed (peeling is optional)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 4 strips of bacon(optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped for garnish (or chives)
- To prepare the roasted sweet potatoes with garlic parmesan: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Prep your sweet potatoes by first cutting off the ends and slicing in rounds with a mandolin slicer or a sharp knife.
- In a small bowl, combine parmesan, garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on the baking sheet, slightly overlapping. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle the parmesan mixture over. Roast sweet potatoes at 400ºF (200°C) for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook bacon on the stove until crispy, drain from fat, and then cut into small bits. This step is optional.
- Remove roasted sweet potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with bacon bits, and fresh chopped parsley or chives. Serve the roasted sweet potatoes immediately with a delicious grilled meat, or on its own, enjoy!