Flaxseed Protein Shake
Having a go-to smoothie is a must. That’s why I love this Flaxseed Protein Shake is filled with protein-packed ingredients like peanut butter, ground flaxseeds, and greek yogurt. It takes just minutes to make and will have you feeling energized throughout the day!
- 1 small ripe banana, frozen (about 1 cup)*
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter or peanut powder
- 2 to 4 tablespoons of greek yogurt
- 1 scoop BCRX Vanilla Nourish Protein powder
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice (dairy milk, almond milk, oat milk, etc)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- If you don't have a frozen banana, use can use a fresh banana and blend in 1/2 cup of ice to the smoothie to make it cold.